- Travel with kind eyes.
- People you meet create the paradise you find.
- Don’t panic.
- Pack the right state of mind.
- Wherever you are is where you’re supposed to be.
- People would rather help you rather than hurt you.
- Petty crime can be dismissed with common sense.
I especially liked the last thought on petty crime, because it is so true. You can’t go to sleep when you are out and about. That’s what the hotel is for and a good reason why great hotels exist! So you can detach from the daily grind, completely relax, and renew.
If you want to hear it from the horse’s mouth, go to the TEDx.