Los Cabos is not only about world-class resorts that offer fine cuisine, plush amenities, and elevated service. It’s also about diving into the turquoise waters of the Sea of Cortez, the adrenaline of ATV off-road adventures, the challenge of catching the perfect wave, the journey inward during wellness experiences, and the thrill of knowing that tomorrow, you get to do it all again.
Los Cabos comprises primarily two towns, San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, linked by a 20-mile corridor lined with world-class resort properties and championship golf courses. Cabo San Lucas is noted for its vitality, gastronomy, and nightlife, while San Jose del Cabo features the old Jesuit Mission, dating back to the 1730s, and the Estero, with an endless variety of colorful birds and wildlife.
- Embark on a boat journey to “El Arco,” the jaw-dropping rock formations in the Sea of Cortez
- Spot local wildlife from atop your gentle steed on a dreamy horseback ride along the beach
- Surf from the beaches of San Jose del Cabo, with breaks to suit any skill level
- Spend a day on the links of one of several premier golf courses featuring sweeping ocean views
- Enjoy a full-day tour of San Jose del Cabo, “Beyond the Bridge,” complete with Mezcal tasting, welcome reception at Marina Puerto Los Cabos, and evening show
- Enjoy an authentic farm-to-table experience in Miraflores, strolling through orchards and gathering ingredients for your country dinner at the Tiki Cabo Garden
- Taste the local way of life beginning with a Coffee Lab barista session, moving on to a craft beer tasting, and culminating with a luxury BajaMed dinner
- Take advantage of your luxury resort’s proximity to boutique shopping, vibrant nightlife, and romantic backdrops